Kerplunk.


Well, it happened.
But we all do it, right?
We all fall off the proverbial bandwagon at one point, right? Or give up? Fall back into our old, less desirable habits?

After FOUR stinky, sweaty, painful, yet freakishly empowering weeks, I gimped out of doing my P90X.

Boogers.
That was a whole stinkin’ month.
I could give you my complex, convincing reasoning (like the fact that I had to go to Tennessee because I thought my Gdad was going to have an operation or that I rode my bicycle with the dogs instead of doing the cardio workout), but I will spare you the boredom.
But admitting it is the first step, and here I am telling you that I’m a grade A flake. Whew. That’s a load off.
While I’m in the confessing mood, I suppose I should just go ahead and let you in on yesterday’s affairs, too. Yeah, affairs in the plural form. They go by the names of Strawberry Yogurt Cake and Mini Molten Lava Cakes.
By: A Spicy Perspective
 










  I made them for a family gathering, so luckily, there isn’t a ton of sugar infused desserts lurking in the kitchen. And even less after Adam and I had both for breakfast. With ice-cream.

I think I'll get a calendar and give myself a sticker for each day I'm a good girl. 

But “it’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new life for me, and I’m feeling good.”
Until I do my workout. :D

Comments

Popular Posts