2014 Plans?

Wouldn't you know it -
My first opportunity to sleep in and I wake at 5 o'clock.
Figures!

But that's ok.
It's given me plenty of time to think.
Yes, think!

I've been sitting here in my comfy bed, listening to the rain outside of my window for a little over an hour now. While nursing a cuppa coffee, perusing the interwebs, and allowing my mind to wander, I realized that it's been a while since I've done that. I feel like I've been on autopilot since the school year started.

Wake up.
Get ready.
Work.
Gym/Run.
Cook.
Clean.
TV.
Sleep.
Repeat.

Honestly, it kinda disgusts me.

With that in mind, I happened upon an interesting story of a family who lives lightly. They got rid of their junk and focus on each other. Then I read about another lady who buys nothing new (well, except the essentials).

Hmm...seems pretty logical.
Wonder if I could do that?
I've made it a whole day so far... ;)

Comments

Popular Posts