In the year 2011...

I've decided to try and keep track of the stuff I've done. We'll see how that goes...

Books I've Read in 2011:
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
  • The Girl Who Played With Fire by Steig Larsson
  • The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson
  • Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
  • Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
  • Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
  • Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
  • All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
  • From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris
  • The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
  • Chinese Cinderella by Adeline Yen Mah
  • Holes by Lousi Sachar
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  • The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
  • The Noticer by Andy Andrews
  • The Element by Ken Robinson
  • The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Born to Run by Christopher Mcdougall
Other Stuff:
  • Riverfest Rib Run 5K in Decatur: 31:22

    Comments

    1. Our book logs are looking similar! I've flown through Dragon Tattoo and Played With Fire in the past couple weeks. Gah, SO addicting. I'm itching to get Hornet's Nest, but immediately after I finished Played With Fire (we're talking seconds after) I picked up Hunger Games! I should be finishing that one soon, and then you can rest assured I'll go back to Hornet's Nest before I get Catching Fire. Apparently I should check out Charlaine Harris' stuff? Also, we should start planning a winter get together and potluck! :) Miss you!

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts