Terrible

I'm just gonna go ahead and admit it: I'm terrible at being pregnant.
Just ask the hubby.
This is seriously hard work.
I'm whiney.
My feet hurt.
And nothing fits anymore. Nothing.
This stomach is out of control, and I can't seem to get used to it. Poor Baby Boo - she must feel an earthquake a thousand times a day with as many times as I bump my bump into anything and everything.

But I love it - my belly. And I love that other people love it.
I used to always scoff at the idea that I'd let people touch my pregnant belly. I wouldn't want people touching my normal stomach, so why would it be ok for them to touch my baby belly? Rude.

I just didn't understand. I love rubbing it, and I honestly don't mind if other folks rub it.
Weird.


But really, I just sometimes can't help but think of the line from Sir Mix-a-Lot  when I rub ze belly---
   It's just so big, I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there!











And then there's this gem....






Comments

Popular Posts